Responsible for assigned casing functions to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
• Ensures crew is on time for the Job
• Complies with Company Rules and Regulations
• Leads and Participates in 5x5 safety and Observation Program
• Controls Records
• Controls Inventory
• Ensures Tools/Equipment/Spare Parts for Jobs are Loaded and Available on Truck
• Oversees Crew to Insure use of Personal Protective Equipment
• Oversees that the Right Crew for the Right Job is sent to Location
• Oversees Shop Housekeeping
• Supervises Shop Employees to Ensure Work Performance
• Ensures Worker Training is Up-To-Date
• Check Registrations and Inspections on all Vehicles and Trailers
• Follow-up on Casing Crew Checklists until Closure
• Follow-up on Tool Repairs until Closure
• Meets with Venders
• Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
• Experience – 4-6 years
• Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively communicate/present information and/or respond to questions from managers, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Skills – Intermediate Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, etc.
• Reasoning Skills – Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variables.
• Customer relations
• Conflict resolution
• Multi-tasking skills
• Basic computer skills
• Skills of all positions supervised
• Knowledge of industry/service line/field equipment
• Mechanical aptitude
• Working knowledge of safety program
• General knowledge of policies and procedures
• Yes – Crew pushers and team leaders
• This job requires frequent moderate to heavy work
• Employee will be exposed to moderate to high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses in a shop environment or on location, if necessary
• Employee will stand or walk 50% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb
• Employee will sit 50% of the time completing office related work
• 401K (with matching)
• Credit Union
• Basic and Supplemental Life