□ Installs, maintains, and repairs equipment in commercial or industrial establishments.
□ Follows specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
□ Uses hand tools, power tools, and hoists.
□ Follows safety guidelines and regulations while performing job.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Five plus years installation, maintenance, and repair experience with a complete knowledge of all products required.
3. Clear driving record.
4. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
5. Provide own general mechanics hand tool set including but not limited to SAE and Metric Socket Set (Deep and Shallow), complete SAE and Metric Combo Wrench Set, screwdriver kit, etc.
6. Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
7. Ability to lift or carry items for up to 50 lbs alone.
8. May sit or stand for long periods of time.
9. Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
10. Problem solving and trouble shooting skills required.
11. Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. (i.e. Installation and Service Manuals).
12. Ability to read blueprints, shop drawings, hydraulic and electrical schematics.