Military Warriors Support Foundation awards mortgage-free homes to wounded heroes injured during combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. The homes are for families who have severe and/or unique circumstances due to their injuries received while serving our country. In addition to the home, the families will receive 3 years of family and financial mentoring.
1. Must be a combat wounded veteran (Purple Heart recipient preferred) of Operation Enduring freedom and/or Operation Iraqi Freedom.
2. Must be honorably retired or separated from the military. (Those with compelling situations, whom are less than 90 days from retirement or separation may be considered)
3. Must not currently have a mortgage.
1. Check the map or homes listing below to find a property that fits your needs and click the link to see additional information.
2. If you are interested in applying for the home, click “Apply Now” to download the application and for directions on how to submit your application. Applications MUST be submitted in either Microsoft Word or PDF formats. (Word format preferred).
3. Home recipient is typically selected within 4-6 weeks of closing date.
On a Mobile Device? View Available Homes in a full screen map
Don't See A Property In Your Area? Fill Out An Open Application! This allows you the option to tell us specifically where you'd like a home. Please check back regularly as new homes will be posted as they become available!
**Military Warriors Support Foundation has the right to alter any of the dates on the properties seen below. Please note that any dates shown below are TENTATIVE and can change.
Military Warriors Support Foundation · 2511 N. Loop 1604 W., Suite 201 · San Antonio, TX 78258 · 210-615-8973 · Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. -- Isaiah 40:31